It is hereby announced for the information of the general public and particularly students of Delta State origin, that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will commence online Bursary registration for 2020/2021 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Monday 12th, April to Tuesday 11th, May 2021.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
- Applicant must be of Delta State Origin;
- Must register with his or her National Identity Number (NIN)
- Must be registered full time student of only Government approved private and public tertiary institutions in Nigeria ( PGD, Masters and Ph.D students are not eligible).
- Must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination;
- Be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics and NCE II -III Colleges of Education.
- Must have an account with the Bank
- Application are to be made online through the Board’s website www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng by the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 800.00(Eight Hundred Naira) only per applicant
- Applicants must indicate their level/year, and their department/course of study.
Note: Registration/Opening of site is for a period of 4 weeks, double application will be disqualified. All applications must be processed and submitted online. All enquiries should be channeled to help lines 08032261336, or 08030777381, email@example.com
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship.