New Delta State Secretariat
Stephen Keshi Stadium
Traditional Rulers Council Secretariat
Peace and Security
Asaba Court of Appeal
By circular letter no. SGD. 10/T5/141 issued on December 31, 2007 by the Secretary to the Delta State Government to streamline the activities of the Ministries, the Ministry of Information is assigned the following responsibilities:
- Information dissemination and management;
- Printing of Government document and
- Publication and production services.
Our vision was a Ministry that proactively manages information within and between Delta State and its various publics locally, Nationally and Globally.
To provide qualitative and effective information services to Deltans and non-Deltans alike, within the state, the country as well as in Diaspora.
DISCHARGE OF DUTIES
To discharge these responsibilities, the Ministry functions with four Professional Departments and three mandatory Administrative Department as follows:
- Department of Information
- Publication and Production Services
- Government Printing Press
- Planning, Research and Statistics
- Finance and Accounts
The Ministry also supervises the following Parastatals:
- Delta Broadcasting Service (DBS), Asaba
- Delta Broadcasting Service (DBS), Warri
- Delta Printing and Publishing Company Limited (DPPCL), Asaba.